In order to perform digital inspections,first you have to create a new inspection.
Navigate to the left menu in the Infrastructure Lifecycle Hub
Click on the Inspections menu item
Click on Create inspection
The create inspection-window appears.
Please fill in the required information to create an inspection. Entries with * are mandatory.
- Generic: Norm is not from an specific country
Note: The Template can not be updated after the inspection has been started.
- New: will be created automatically during creation
- In progress: inspection is still under work
- Waiting for approval: The inspection is in the process of being accepted
- Approved: The inspection was approved to start the process inside the hub
- Finished: inspection is finished
- Select the asset for which the inspection should be created
- Major Inspection
- Minor Inspection
- Special Inspection
- Choose the year when the inspection has been started
- Select the person who performs the inspection
- Enter the start date of the inspection
- Enter the end date of the inspection
- Add additional comments that could be relevant to this inspection
6. Click on "Create"
7. A new inspection has been created and is now visible in the inspections overview