Modified on: Wed, 18 May, 2022 at 12:38 PM
The inspection overview enables you to look at all the structured data for a specific inspection.
Navigate to the left menu in the Infrastructure Lifecycle Hub.
Click on the Inspections menu item.
Choose an inspection and click on it.
You can now see all the details of that inspection:
- Inspection Type
- Responsible Engineer
- Inspection year
- Start date
- End date
- Overview: Here you can visualize the inspection Details
- Generate Report: Here you can create your report
- Edit inspection details: add or change information
- Additional information: Here you can find the inspection type
- Summary: click on Edit summary to insert Expert conclusion and Next inspection
- 3D Modell: If a 3D model is available you will find it here
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.