When uploading large files it is necessary to use our SI-CLI tool. The program must be started via the command line.
The following steps are necessary:
- To upload the data will be necessary to separate the taken photos in 2 different sets : AI (the photos for the AI process) and Mod (the set of photos took for the process of "Images to 3D Model")
- Before to upload the data is important to have in mind the corresponding ID of the project that was created during the creation of the inspection.
- Put the unzipped "si-cli.exe" in any folder on your computer. Make sure the file name is exactly "si-cli.exe"
- Write in the address bar, where the "si-cli.exe" is located the word "cmd"
- It will appear a command line interface
- To upload the AI data set, write the next command line "si-cli.exe upi -t ai"
- Afterwards you will need to type the e-mail linked to the account, your password,the Inspection ID and the url where the photos are located on your computer
- Afterwards you will see the status of the upload process and you will know is done,when the process reached 100%