Once you have uploaded your images, you can add damages to an inspection. You can either draw them manually or let our AI detect them for you.
To draw damages:
1. Navigate to the left menu in the Infrastructure Lifecycle Hub.
2. Click on the Inspections menu item.
3. Choose an inspection and click on it.
4. Click on Images.
5. Click on an image for which you want to add a damage.
6. Click on Open in split view.
7. Click on Add damage/image.
8. Select a damage type.
9. Draw the damage.
To define the geometry, mark two or more points by left clicking your mouse.
Double-click on the last point to finalize the shape.
10. Click on Create to confirm a damage creation.