To enable you to work in a more efficient and structured way, you have the possibility to use different filters for damages and images.
5. Click on Filter damages or Filter images.
You can now either filter by damages (1) or images (2).
1. Filter by damages
It is possible to filter by damages as follow:
- damage types
- Asset (specific asset components)
- Sources (AI detected or manually added damages)
- Display options (activated or deactivated damages)
2. Filter by images
It is possible to filter by images as follow:
- Upload sources (batch or manual uploaded images)
- Damages (damage or no damage on image)
- Damage types
- Assets (specific asset components)