In case of having damage that was falsely detected, there is the possibility of marking them as "no damage". The procedure is as follow:
1. Navigate to the left menu in the Infrastructure Lifecycle Hub.
2. Click on the Inspections menu item.
3. Choose an inspection and click on it.
4. Click on Damages.
5. Click on the three dots next to the damage you want to delete.
6. Click on Mark as not damage.
Note: Deactivated damages can be marked as damage again later.
In the three types of visualization (list view, grid view and split view) it is possible to activate and deactivate the damages.
1. Click on the image which contains the damage you want to delete.