The default STRUCINSPECT report template serves two purposes:
- Provide any organization in the HUB with a report generation possibility for any inspection.
- Provide an organization with the example of report template configuration.
In order to download the STRUCINSPECT report template file, complete the following steps:
- Go to your organization Admin console.
- In Admin console, go to “Custom templates” select “Reports” menu item.
- On the opened page you’ll see the table with all report templates available for organization, including STRUCINSPECT report template.
- Click the download button.
STRUCINSPECT report template contains general tags for exporting the following information:
- Inspection details, including custom fields
- Asset details, including custom fields
Special tags are used for the next data generation:
- Asset tree and ratings
- Damage documentation
- Image (photo) documentation
You can download the default template, adapt it for your case and upload back. Pay attention, that the initial STRUCINSPECT template won’t be replaced in such a case. Adjusted file will be treated by the system as a new report template.